This department can providesolutions tailored to specific customers’ needs responds. Some examples are provided below:
- analysis of seeds batches from experimental plots
- separation of species produced in co-cultures
- contaminated seed batches for pathology trials (eg. concentration of fusarious wheat grains to re-contaminate future test plots)
- assessment of pest damage on seed batches (eg. peas, field beans or lentils).
- Optimizing a seed cleaning procedures for specific species
- The development of optimal germination methods for new species.
Our team members can provide more information concerning this department’s activities.